Tuesday, 28 August 2012

Barefoot Princess - Honoured to Fuck Her Feet


You kiss My ass I fuck yours
Melanie makes Her cuck nuzzle and lick Her ass before grovelling for Her strap-on. He will get the dick he begs for, but not before humiliating himself worshipping Her ass. He will kiss the ass who fucks him.

Princesses balls
I make foot-slaves lick My Feet after every footjob. I let them rub their little dicks on My Feet until their cocks explode! And I'm wacking their nuts THE WHOLE TIME! They are so happy to cum they cant wait to thank Me! BALLBUSTING, FOOTJOBS, CBT, COCK TRAMPLING, CUM EATING and HUMILIATION, FOOT/SHOE WORSHIP

Only wimp dicks lick pussy
Look at My pussy! Are you man enough to fuck it? Or would you just embarrass yourself? Its time to find out who the wimp dicks are.

FootDom
Wimp dick is bestowed the greatest honor, he gets to fuck his Mistresses feet! And, HE EVEN GETS TO PRACTISE FIRST! How will he ever thank Her?

A wimp dicks guide to good manners
Are you a premature ejaculator? Is your penis small? Inadeqate? Do Women laugh at you when you try to have sex with them? Do they make you wear a chastity belt or panties while you eat their pussy? Dont worry, I'm here to help! I AM GOING TO TEACH YOU TO APOLOGIZE FOR BEING A WIMP DICK! GODDESS WORSHIP, STRAP-ON, CHASTITY, CUM EATING, ASS WORSHIP and SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tumblr

Share It